2. INFORMATION COLLECTION PRACTICES
The data is primarily collected from you as information voluntarily provided to us, but also from external sources or through automated means. In this section we describe in detail the personal data we collect.
A) PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you use or register for our Service or otherwise interact with us, we may collect the following information from our users that may, in certain circumstances, constitute personal data:
- E-mail address;
- Phone number;
- Business ID or personal identity number;
- Billing and payment information;
- Product and order information;
- Client contacts and feedback;
- Information concerning the use of the Service;
- Information necessary for communications;
- Permits and consents; and
- Other data obtained under the user’s consent.
B) TRAFFIC DATA
We automatically track and collect the following categories of information when you visit our Site:
- IP addresses;
- domain servers; and
- types of web browsers used to access the Site,
(collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you.
Cookies are small text files that are saved on the hard drive of your device by means of your browser, enabling us to recognize your browser. We may place a cookie on the hard drive of the device that you use to access the Service.
We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies to better understand how you interact with our Service, to monitor aggregate usage by our users and web traffic routing on our Service, and to customize and improve our Service.
Most of the currently available browsers give you the option of managing cookies by, for example, disabling them entirely, accepting them individually, and deleting saved cookies from your hard drive. If you disable cookies on your browser, you might not be able to use some features of the Service.
We collect data from questions that are sent through the Service. The data collected through these questions is anonymous and does not identify any person or his/her personal characteristics or personal circumstances.
3. USE OF DATA
We use the collected data for the following purposes:
- to manage and develop the client relationship;
- to billing purposes;
- to send you information about our company or our products or services,
- to protect our rights and/or our property;
- to help you efficiently access your information after you sign in;
- to remember information in order to auto-fill fields;
- to provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service;
- to develop and test new products and features;
- to monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns; and
- to contact you when necessary (notices relating to the Service; service alerts).
We share some of the data with our business partners who assist us by performing core services (such as hosting, billing, fulfillment, data storage and security, or account registration using social media platforms) related to our operation of the Site. Those business partners only have permission to use your data to carry out their specific business obligations to us.
If you do not want us to share your personal data with any third parties, please email us at email@example.com, but please understand that such a request will limit your ability to take advantage of all of the features and services we offer on the site.
Personal information will only be retained by us for as long as necessary to provide you with Services. We do not identify individuals longer than necessary.
Starkdust blog by Laura stark reserves the right to use anonymized data (that does not contain any personal data) for any purposes.
4. YOUR RIGHTS
You have the following rights with respect to the personal data we hold about you:
- the right to know what data we hold about you. If you would like to know what personal data we hold about you, you can approach us with a written request using the address below. We seek to swiftly respond to your inquiry;
- the right to have incomplete, incorrect, outdated, or unnecessary personal data corrected, deleted, or updated; and
- the right to opt out of receiving electronic direct marketing communications from us.
For these actions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. DATA SECURITY
We take reasonable measures to protect personal data about you from unauthorized access or against loss, misuse or alteration by third parties.
Despite these efforts to store personal data collected in and through the Service in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee the security of personal data during its transmission or its storage on our systems.
Further, while we attempt to ensure the integrity and security of personal data, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third parties such as so-called hackers from illegally obtaining access to personal data. We do not warrant or represent that personal data about you will be protected against, loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties.
6. TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE EUROPEAN UNION OR EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA
It may be necessary to transfer your information internationally to recipients located outside the European Union either within our services or to third party service providers. Please be assured that we take all reasonable steps to ensure that your privacy is protected and that the transfer of personal data to a foreign country fulfills the special requirements as specified in the Finnish Personal Data Act.